Somthing a bit different today guys. Im going to give you my recipe for my Killa Greek style Eggwhite Minis. Loaded eith protien and vitimins, perfect for breakfast or as a post workout super hero power snack.
You will need:
- the whites of 14 eggs (may vary on baking tray size)
- 1 large tomato (diced).
- 2-3 cups of baby spinach.
- large muffin tray.
- 2 or 3 cans of any tuna/salmon/chicken.
- salt & peper, crushed garlic, fresh (greek) basil, organic coconut oil (to line tray)
Super easy Method:
- Grease the muffin tins with oil of choice.
- line bottoms with a generous serve of baby spinach.
- Spoon tuna on top of spinach.
- Crack all egg whites into pouring jug.
- Mix in 1 tsp of crushed garlic and salt and pepper to egg whites.
- Pour whites over spinach and tuna (almost to the top)
- Top with spoonfull of choped tomato.
- Garnish with a few leaves of greek basil (or use normal basil if you arent as fancy)
- Bake in oven at 180c for 25-30 mins.
- EAT. EAT. EAT!
Keep in mind this a super low carb and high protien meal, serve with some brown rice if your looking to add some more fiber and carbs to yoir diet.
Enjoy guys. Message me your version of Killa Eggwhite Minis, would love to hear some new variations from you guys.